12V Car Portable Mini Fridge, Electric Cooler and Warmer.
I was browsing the web, and I came across this smart Car Portable Mini Fridge. It is a cup holder which can cool or warm your drinks. It was invented to fit neatly inside your car cup holder, and it will not fall even if you hit your breaks hard. The mini fridge cup was made to hold any coffee cup and any can or bottle drink. It has two temperatures, Cooling at 20F and Heats up to 140F. It does not make any noise when heating. This is very nice invention, and the price is really reasonable. No matter how you want your coffee warm or cold this device is there to serve you right. Enjoy Chilled drinks during summer and warm drinks throughout winter with the same device. Enjoy Healthy life.
Image from Zuckbergs
It is very easy to install and use. Just plug it into car outlet and then select the cold or warm button, it will keep the beverage cool or coffee hot in minutes. It has two lights which distinguish cold from warm. The blue light is for cold and the red light is for heat. This device is perfect for a road trip or any long distance drive. It was manufactured with high-quality and durable materials such as full aluminum 6061+ABS+PC efficiency which makes it a good heating or cooling conductor and plastic. It is 100% Safe to use. They have it in two colors, black and white. Note
* It does not come with regular power cable. It only comes with cigarette lighter charge power cable which means you can only use it in your vehicle, but if you want to use it at home or at work then you have to buy a power cable with Voltage/Power: DC 12V/36W.
* It takes about 15 minutes to cool drinks.
* It makes roughly about 53db noise when you use it for cooling which means you will not even hear it when you are a drive, not bad at all.
* Do not touch the inside of the container when heating.
* Do not use heat with bottles or cans with carbonated beverages.
* Only use with a 12V power source.
* Do not use it when the vehicle is not started else it will drain your battery.
Image from Zuckbergs